[PC] Don’t Put the Baby Down (Changing Table Mod) by Nona Mena
This mod replaces the Give Bath and Change Clothes interactions on the Dirty No More Changing and Bathing Station with versions of the interactions that do not put the baby on the floor when the interaction is finished. After using the Give Bath or Change Clothes interactions, your sim will continue holding the baby or toddler and will not place the baby/toddler on the floor.
Note: You MUST have the Dirty No More Changing and Bathing Station from the Sims 3 Store in order for this mod to work. It will NOT add the item to your game.
This mod is compatible with patches 1.66 - 1.67.
- Again, this requires the Dirty No More Changing and Bathing Station Premium Content Item from the Sims 3 Store to be installed in your game, or it will do absolutely nothing.
- No other Expansion or Stuff Packs are required for this mod, ONLY the store item.
- Built with patch 1.57, but will likely work for any patch level that can run the Changing Station.
- This is a pure script mod, and the chance of a conflict is slim to none. The only possibility of conflict would be with another script mod that replaces the interactions on the changing table.
- This mod will not conflict with any tuning (XML or ITUN) mod. You can use any changing table tuning mod alongside this mod, including autonomy mods.
- This mod has no known conflicts.
Please report any problems that you encounter with this mod.
- Place in your Mods\Packages folder in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 (see Setting up Mods Framework)
- Delete the scriptcache.package in Documents\Electronics\The Sims 3
Nona_ChangingTable_DontPutDownBaby | (mirror) (mediafire)