[Pets] No Autonomous Fill Pet Bowl by Nona Mena
This mod prevents your sims from autonomously filling the pet bowl. Please remember to feed your pets yourself, or to use a self-filling/bottomless pet bowl, if you don't want your pets to be taken away by pet services.
This mod is compatible with patches 1.66 - 1.67.
- This mod requires the Sims 3 PETS Expansion Pack. Using it without PETS should not have any effect on your game, but it will be a totally useless waste of space.
- This mod was built with patch 1.50.
- Due to its simplicity, this mod may not necessarily require an update after major patches. It’s always best to check in, though.
- This mod will conflict with any other mod that alters the following resources in the GameplayData.package.
- This mod will conflict with claudiasharon's No autonomously fill pet bowl and pet bowl doesn't need to be filled! mod at MTS. Her mod is currently considered outdated. Please use only one.
- If you are not sure if a mod will conflict with another, use Delphy’s Sims 3 Dashboard Tool to check.
Additional Credits: This mod was originally created by claudiasharon at MTS. I only recently realized that it could use a minor update for Supernatural.
Please report any problems that you encounter with this mod.
Use only one flavor!
Nona_PetBowl_NoAutonomousFillBowl.zip | (mirror)
Nona_PetBowl_NoAutonomousFillBowl_Bottomless.zip - Pet bowl contains 1,000 bites before it is empty | (mirror)