[PC] Dirty No More Changing and Bathing Station Tweaks by Nona Mena
This mod alters the fail chance when using the changing table, making it less likely that there will be a pee or powder failure.
Note: You MUST have the Dirty No More Changing and Bathing Station from the Sims 3 Store in order for this mod to work. It will NOT add the item to your game.
This mod is compatible with patches 1.66 - 1.67.
- Again, this requires the Changing Table Premium Content Item from the Sims 3 Store to be installed in your game, or it will do absolutely nothing
- This mod was built with patch 1.47, and is likely compatible with any patch level that can run the Changing Table.
- Due to its simplicity, this mod may not necessarily require an update after major patches. It’s always best to check in, though.
- This mod will conflict with any other mod that alters the 0xFC44739A9CB2A22E XML resource in the changing station package.
- I do not currently know of any mod that will conflict with this mod.
- If you are not sure if a mod will conflict with another, use Delphy’s Sims 3 Dashboard Tool to check.
Please report any problems that you encounter with this mod.
Use only one flavor!
Nona_ChangingTable_LessFailChance.zip - 5% chance of a fail | (mirror)
Nona_ChangingTable_NoFail_AlwaysPowder.zip - No fail chance, 100% chance to powder after changing | (mirror)