No Unfinished Room Moodlet by Nona Mena
This mod effectively removes the unfinished room moodlet. Under EA tuning, if a room has 0.2% missing wall or floor covering, the sim will have the unfinished room moodlet. With this mod, the room must have 99% missing wall or floor covering for the sim to receive the moodlet. This mod is useful for people who enjoy the following in their gameplay:
- Indoor arboretum
- Garages or other rooms connected to a foundation (with CFE cheat) that cause the unfinished room moodlet
- Any other ways you can get the moodlet!
Note: If you plan on building a house to publish or participate in a contest, I recommend that you remove this mod while you test the lot. This way you can find any possible places where you might have missed a tile of flooring or wall covering.
This mod also removes the unfinished room moodlet when sims are in the future.
This mod is compatible with patches 1.66 - 1.67.
- Does not require any expansion packs.
- This mod was built with patch 1.63 and requires patch 1.63.
- This mod will conflict with any other mod that alters the BuffUnfinishedRoom_0xe32e679dc1e74a9a resource in the GameplayData.package.
- If you are not sure if a mod will conflict with another, use Delphy’s Sims 3 Dashboard Tool to check.
Please report any problems that you encounter with this mod.
Nona_NoUnfinishedRoom | (mirror)