[SEAS] Buyable Bunch o' Gifts (Gift Pile) by Nona Mena
This mod unlocks the Bunch o' Gifts (aka Gift Pile) in buy mode, so your sims can buy their own Gift Pile for their family without having to throw a party.
This mod is compatible with patches 1.66 - 1.67.
- Requires The Sims 3 Seasons Expansion Pack.
- This mod was built with patch 1.42 and will not work on any lower patch level.
- Due to its simplicity, this mod may not necessarily require an update after major patches. It’s always best to check in, though.
- This mod will conflict with any other mod that alters the giftPartyPileLarge OBJD resource in the FullBuild_p16.package (Seasons).
- This mod will conflict with Shimrod's Gift Pile in BuyDebug mod. Please use only one.
- If you are not sure if a mod will conflict with another, use Delphy’s Sims 3 Dashboard Tool to check.
- Costs 250§ (unaltered EA Price)
- Found in Buy mode in: Sort by Function > Entertainment > Parties, Miscellaneous
- Exact same polygon count as the EA object because this is the EA object.
Note: The "Call Everyone" interaction will not appear if there is not enough space around the Gift Pile! Make sure you leave enough room around the Gift Pile so sims can interact with the object.
TIP: Improve this object with my Gift Pile Tweaks mod
Feel free to ask for another flavor.
Please report any problems that you encounter with this mod.
Use only one!
Nona_BuyableGiftPile | (mirror)
Nona_BuyableGiftPile_HalfPrice - Gift pile costs 125§ | (mirror)
Nona_BuyableGiftPile_500 - Gift pile costs 500§ (twice as much) | (mirror)
Nona_BuyableGiftPile_1000 - Gift pile costs 1000§ (4x as much) | (mirror)