What's my temperature? Script Mod to check Household Temperature Values by Nona Mena
There's no reason to rely on dodgy moodlets to be informed about your sim's temperature. With this mod installed, you will be able to click on any sim and instantly get a report detailing the temperature of all sims in the target sim's household.
This mod is compatible with patches 1.66 - 1.67.
- Requires the Sims 3 Seasons Expansion Pack
- This mod was built with patch 1.42 and will not run on any lower patch level.
This is a pure script mod and has little to no chances of ever conflicting with any other mod ever.
- To check a sim's/household's temperature, click on the Sim and choose "Check Temperature"
- Babies and Toddlers will show their temperature as N/A, as they do not have a temperature motive.
- You can't use the Check Temperature interaction on a baby/toddler, if you are not friends with someone in their household.
- Pets are entirely ignored by the interaction
- Check Temperature interaction cannot be used on a Service Sim NPC.
- Temperature will be listed as N/A when traveling in WA worlds, as sims do not have a temperature motive in WA worlds.
Additional Credits: Inge, Consort and Peter, because they're cool like that. Or are they hot? Maybe we can check their temperatures! (so lame, I know)
Please report any problems that you encounter with this mod.
Nona_WhatsMyTemperature.zip | (mirror)
Strings for Translators ONLY | (mirror)