[SN] No Autonomous Conjure Apple by Nona Mena
This mod removes autonomy from the Conjure Apple interaction, available to Witches in the Sims 3 Supernatural. Your sims will not use the Conjure apple interaction autonomously when you install this mod.
This mod is compatible with patches 1.66 - 1.67.
- This mod requires the Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Pack.
- This mod was built with patch 1.38 and is useless for any previous patch level.
- Due to its simplicity, this mod may not necessarily require an update after major patches. It’s always best to check in, though.
Although this mod exists elsewhere, I decided to make the mod myself. I prefer not to have to redirect others to another forum to get some functionality that they may like to use alongside my Deadly Poisoned Appled mod. You can use either my mod or blue's mod alongside my Deadly Poisoned Apple mod. It really does not matter which, just choose one or the other.
- This mod will conflict with any other mod that alters the ConjureApple_Sim resource in the GameplayData.package.
- This mod will conflict with bluegenjutsu's No Autonomous Conjure Apple mod. Please use only one.
- If you are not sure if a mod will conflict with another, use Delphy’s Sims 3 Dashboard Tool to check.
Please report any problems that you encounter with this mod.
Note: When you install this mod for the first time, delete the scriptcache.package before starting your game.
Nona_NoAutoConjureApple | (mirror)