[Pets] Improved Relationship Gain with Pets by Nona Mena
These is a set of three separate mods, which you can use together, or individually, to improve your relationship with your pets. One file is for cats, one for dogs, and one for horses. Again, you may mix and match these mods as you please.
This mod is compatible with patches 1.66 - 1.67.
- This mod requires The Sims 3 PETS Expansion Pack. Using it without PETS should not have any effect on your game, but it will be a totally useless waste of space.
- This mod was built with patch 1.38, and may be compatible with previous patch levels (this is untested).
- Due to its simplicity, this mod may not necessarily require an update after major patches. It’s always best to check in, though.
- At the time of writing this, I do not know of any mods that conflict with these.
- If you are not sure if a mod will conflict with another, use Delphy’s Sims 3 Dashboard Tool to check.
- This mod will conflict with any other mod that alters the CatToyWallDancer+RunPlayWith_0xc28d39baaa1c5903 resource in the GameplayData.package.
- This mod will conflict with any other mod that alters the following resources in the GameplayData.package.
- Does not conflict with blugenjutsu's Dogs Learn Tricks Faster mod. You can use her mod alongside mine.
- This mod will conflict with any other mod that alters the Sim+HorseNicker_0xb1d6b2de0730b2f7 resource in the GameplayData.package.
Cats - Use the "Play with..." interaction on the Wall Dancer with your cat and sim, and their relationship will increase by 35 (up from 20)
Dogs - The following interactions will provide improved relationship gain with a dog:
Horses - Use the "Nicker At..." interaction available when a horse clicks on a sim to to greatly improve the sim-horse relationship. "Nicker" now provides 30 relationship gain (up from 1). Distance at which the interaction is available increased to 30 (up from 20).
- Go for walk with... - Relationship gain per minute doubled
- Play Fetch - Relationship gain per throw increased to 10 (up from 2)
- Teach Trick - Relationship gain from teaching trick increased to 9 (from from 3)
Note: You may need to use "Let Sniff Hand" and "Snff" and a couple of other interactions before you can finally use these altered interactions. Combine with my Improved Beloved Animals, and other Animal-Related Traits for best results.
Nona_CatFasterLTRGain_WallDancer.zip | (mirror)
Nona_DogsFasterLTRGain.zip | (mirror)
Nona_HorseFasterLTRGain_Nicker.zip | (mirror)