[Pets] Immediate Interactions for Rails on Horse Jumping Objects (Update to V3) by Nona Mena
This mod is compatible with patches 1.66 - 1.67.
2 November 2012 - Update to V3: This mod now works on the Gate Jump. Also includes minor change to error logging. Re-download is recommended.
24 July 2012 - Update to V2: This mod now allows you to replace rails while the object is in use. Please note that the horse may not properly update his route right away.
This mod alters the AlterObstacle Interaction available on all Horse Jumping objects. The interaction has been made immediate, so your sims will no longer need to walk to the object to pick up, add, or remove rails.
- Compatible with patch 1.36
- This mod was built with patch 1.34, and is compatible with patches 1.31, 1.32 and 1.33. May be compatible with earlier patch levels, but this is untested.
- This mod requires the Sims 3 PETS Expansion Pack.
- This mod will work with CC horse jumping objects, unless the object is using a custom script which has its own AlterObstacle interaction (very unlikely)
- This is a pure script mod and has little chance of conflicting with any other mod.
- However, this mod may conflict with any other script or core mod that alters the AlterObstacle and PickUpObstacle Interactions. I do not currently know of any such mod
- This mod will not conflict any XML tuning mod.
Nona_ImmediateMultiStateJumpInteractions V3 | (mirror)
Please report any problems you experience with this mod.