[Pets] Horse mod: Child and Pregnant Sim Can Mount Horse by Nona Mena
This mod enables the “Mount” interaction on horses for children and pregnant sims. Additionally, this mod unlocks the Enter Equestrian Competition and Buy Horse interactions at the Equestrian Center for children.
This mod is compatible with patches 1.66 - 1.67.
5 August 2012 - Updated to allow children to train for jumping.
30 June 2012 - Updated to allow children to enter equestrian competitions and to use "Buy Horse" at the Equestrian Center.
- This mod requires the Sims 3 PETS Expansion Pack. Using it without PETS should not have any effect on your game, but it will be a totally useless waste of space.
- This mod was built with patch 1.29. Due to its simplicity, this mod may not necessarily require an update after major patches. It’s always best to check in, though.
- Works with patch levels 1.31-1.36 as well.
Note: Children will stretch while mounting and riding a horse. This is a temporary effect and the child will revert to normal size after dismounting. This happens because there are no animations for children to ride a horse, so the game uses the adult animation.
- Pregnant Sim can Mount Horse mod will conflict with any other mod that alters the Mount_Sim and Jump_GameObject ITUN resources in the GameplayData.package.
- Child can Mount Horse and Child and Pregnant Sim can Mount Horse will both conflict with any other mod that alters the following ITUN resources in the GameplayData.package.
- Jump_GameObject *NEW
- This mod will conflict with shad0w’s Child Can Ride Horse mod, available at Custom Sims 3. (I made this mod before I knew he had one)
- If you are not sure if a mod will conflict with another, use Delphy’s Sims 3 Dashboard Tool to check.
Flavors and Downloads:
Use only one!
Nona_PregnantSimCanMountHorse | (mirror)
Nona_ChildCanRideHorse | (mirror)
Nona_ChildAndPregnantSimCanRideHorse | (mirror)
Please report any problems you encounter with this mod. If you'd like another flavor, please feel free to ask.