[Pets] Horse mod: Easier Racing and Jumping Challenges (plus Gallop "fix") by Nona Mena
This mod makes it easier to complete the Racing and Jumping challenges for Horses. All requirements for the challenges (3 for racing, 3 for jumping) have been halved.
This mod is compatible with patches 1.66 - 1.67.
NOTE: Gallop "fix" may no longer be necessary in patch 1.42, as EA claim to have fixed the animation issue.
- This mod requires the Sims 3 PETS Expansion Pack. Using it without PETS should not have any effect on your game, but it will be a totally useless waste of space.
- This mod was built with patch 1.34, and is compatible with patches 1.29 – 1.36. It is also extremely likely to be compatible with patch 1.26.
- Due to its simplicity, this mod may not necessarily require an update after major patches. It’s always best to check in, though.
- This mod will conflict with any other mod that alters the Racing_0xc1d7a4abff10ed56 and Jumping_0x3ca0afabbef43b28 XML resources in the GameplayData.package.
- This mod will conflict with Dweiathecat’s gallop animation fix mod, which alters the horse’s speed at level 10 racing. Please use only one of these mods.
- If you are not sure if a mod will conflict with another, use Delphy’s Dashboard Tool to check.
Flavors and Downloads
Flavor 1 - Horse challenges are 50% easier | (mirror)
Flavor 2 - Horse challenges are 50% easier, and horses do not run at speed 3 (to fix the choppy gallop animation) | (mirror)
Please report any problems your encounter with this mod. If you'd like another flavor, please ask.