[WA] Adventure Reward Tweaks (Tuning) by Nona Mena
This xml tuning mod adjusts the requirements and price of various Adventure Rewards. For the most part, Adventure Reward prices have been halved and, where relevant, the objects have been made purchasable in all WA worlds.
This mod is compatible with patches 1.66 - 1.67.
- This mod requires the Sims 3 World Adventures Expansion Pack. Using it without World Adventures should not have any effect on your game, but it will be a totally useless waste of space.
- This mod was built with patch 1.34, and is compatible with 1.31 - 1.36 as well. It is also likely compatible with earlier patch levels.
- Due to its simplicity, this mod likely will not require an update after major patches. It’s always best to check in, though.
- This mod will conflict with any other mod that alters the AdventureRewards resource in the GameplayData.package.
- As of writing this, I do not currently know of any other mods that do this, but they probably do exist.
- This mod will not conflict with any core or script mods.
- If you are not sure if a mod will conflict with another, use Delphy’s Sims 3 Dashboard Tool to check.
- All grapes cost 5 Ancient Coins and can be purchased at Visa Level 1 (Only in Champs Les Sims)
- Certificate of Partnership all cost 500 coins (down from 1000)
- Sultan's Tabernacle costs 1850 coins (down from 2500)
- Tear of Horus costs 800 coins (down from 1600) and can be purchased in any world.
- Master Thief's Coin costs 375 coins (down from 750) and can be purchased in any world.
- Skeleton Key, Escape Dust, Potion of Liquid Courage, Mummy Snacks, Sands of Understanding, and Pemmican have all had their price reduced by half.
Feel free to request another flavor if this one does not suit your needs.
DOWNLOAD: Nona_AdventureRewardsTweaks_50 | (mirror)